Women in Nuclear Russia | Организации
The mission of the Women in Nuclear Russia is to develop incentives for career growth and increase the level of professional competence of women to conduct open and trustful dialogue of female professionals with a wide range of the public on the safe use of nuclear energy.
- To build an objective and favorable public opinion, as well as confidence in the peaceful use of nuclear energy in the Russian Federation and abroad.
- To promote the development of incentives for the initiative and the satisfaction of women's professional interests in the nuclear industry.
- Educating an active civil position to maximize the full realization of women's potential for the benefit of society.
- To develop a comprehensive cooperation between women in the nuclear industry, and to promote the strengthening of the connection between science, education and practice.
- To create a positive image of the nuclear industry profession among women, to create a favorable conditions for attracting women to work in the nuclear industry, supporting the promotion of their career growth.
- To conduct an open and confidential dialogue between female professionals and a wide range of public on safe use of nuclear energy and its development to improve the life quality of a society.
- Assistance in strengthening peace, friendship, trust and mutual understanding between women in the nuclear industry of various states, and consolidation with national and international organizations.
The priority activities:
- To create a professional platform for building a dialogue between female professionals and the public on the safe use of nuclear energy.
- International cooperation in the field of a safe use of nuclear energy.
- Professional educational activity in the nuclear industry.
- Development of comprehensive cooperation between women-specialists in the nuclear industry and rendering assistance in solving social problems. Analysis of the current problems of women in the nuclear industry and the development of reasonable recommendations and solutions.
- Creation of favorable conditions to attract young people to work in the nuclear industry.
President – Alyona M. Yakovleva – head of the portal «Russian Nuclear Community», a member of the public council of Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation. Tel. +7 903 720 95 55. E-mail: email@example.com
Vice-President, Scientific and Technical Activities – Angelica V. Khaperskaya - Senior manager of the project office "Formation of the SNF management system" of Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation, Ph.D.
Vice-President, Social Activities and Charity – Margarita V. Udalaya - Chief specialist of the Department of decommissioning of nuclear and radiation hazardous facilities of Rosatom State Nuclear Energy Corporation
Vice-President, Youth Policy – Tatiana N. Laschenova – Leading Researcher of FMBA Russia.
Vice-President, International Cooperation – Marina A. Nepeypivo – Leading Specialist of Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear and Radiation Safety, Russia.
Vice-President, Public Relations – Aleksandra. V. Ryabykh - The head of the Department of public relations of "Hydrospetsgeologia" FSBI.
President of the Women in Nuclear Russia Alyona M. Yakovleva, tel.: +7 903 720 95 55, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See russian version here - Women in Nuclear Russia.
International movement Women in Nuclear Global
Women in Nuclear Global (WiN Global) is a world-wide non-profit making association of women working professionally in various fields of nuclear energy and radiation applications. WiN currently has around 35,000 members including chapters’ members and individuals from 109 countries including international and regions. WiN has over 32 national, regional and international chapters throughout the world, and is still growing. Membership includes women and men working professionally in medicine and health care, in regulatory authorities, in industry and as independent researchers. The members have a common commitment to provide information and communicate with the public.