SNC-Lavalin (18) | Организации
455 René-Lévesque Blvd. West Montreal, Quebec Canada H2Z 1Z3
SNC-Lavalin's vision, built on experience and innovation, is to maintain and strengthen its core engineering business, to develop new skills and activities, and to respond to the changing needs of clients and markets. SNC-Lavalin's strategy for sustained growth is anchored in the development of world-class products, its far-reaching international network and its financing capabilities.
We are committed to:
- Enhancing our worldwide reputation in selected industry sectors, and actively pursuing initiatives in sectors and geographic areas where we can deliver superior value through our competitive advantages
- Maintaining a comprehensive international marketing network
- Maintaining leadership in project management capability, supported by state-of-the-art project management systems
- Being a multicultural company proud of our ability to operate in many languages and adapt to the culture of the countries and communities in which we work
- Take part in the development of projects requiring equity participation, and in the privatization of government-owned facilities
- Adopting a flexible and open approach towards the needs of our clients by listening to and respecting their views, and being ahead of emerging trends and potential technological breakthroughs
- Developing a stable client base with significant repeat business
- Generating a sustainable long-term profit, and achieving optimum growth for our shareholders to deliver returns on shareholders' equity that consistently rank us in the top ten best publicly listed global engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) companies and match returns of long-term bonds in Canada plus 600 basis points
Our vision is supported by the following values which we are committed to carrying out:
Ensure that high standards of health and safety are a primary objective in all our activities worldwide
Respect for our code of ethics, the environment, quality, and a philosophy of ongoing improvement
Encourage a culture founded on a sense of pride and belonging, and empower our employees to take initiatives and assume responsibilities
Provide stimulating and varied career opportunities for our employees in a challenging and rewarding equal opportunity work environment
Assure the development of the technical and managerial know-how of our employees to remain at the top of our selected industry sectors
Encourage share-ownership by employees
SNC-Lavalin is one of the world's leading engineering, procurement, construction and related technical services organizations, serving selected industry sectors and geographic markets.
SNC-Lavalin achieves this through the know-how of its people, by contributing to the success of its clients through value-added services and by continuous investment in the improvement of its technical and managerial competence.
SNC-Lavalin is committed to achieving a superior financial return for its shareholders