Marking the 60th anniversary of the first public supply of electricity from nuclear generation, looking at the industry now and examining prospects for the future.
As WNA membership has grown to encompass almost every enterprise in the global nuclear industry, the annual WNA Symposium has established itself as the industry's premier international meeting, attracting an attendance of over 700 leaders and specialists from more than 30 countries.
The Symposium is also drawing increased attention from non-industry professionals who recognize nuclear power's central importance in securing our world's energy and environmental future.
Experts and leading figures of the nuclear industry will speak on a wide range topics, including:
- Economics and Energy Policy
- Used Fuel, Waste and Decommissioning
- Front End Fuel Cycle
- Liability and Regulation
- Public Acceptance
An event not to be missed offering extensive networking opportunities, Q&A sessions, interactive paneldiscussions, a large exhibition and fantastic social events.
Who will attend the Symposium?
- CEOs and Executives from utility and reactor vendors
- Fuel suppliers and buyer managers
- Uranium producers, converters, enrichers and fuel fabricators
- Nuclear fuel brokers, traders and consultants
- Transporters of nuclear materials
- Managers from engineering and construction companies
- Nuclear energy equipment and services suppliers
- Energy economists and analysts for financial and investment institutions
- Government policymakers and regulators
- Waste management, decommissioning and used fuel managers
- Nuclear lawyers
- Members of the press