Ядерно-энергетическая ассоциация Китая (CNEA) (24) | Организации
Chegongzhuang Street, Xicheng District, Beijing, 100037, P.R.China
The China Nuclear Energy Association (CNEA), as a national non-profit nongovernmental organization, was established on April 18, 2007. Its objective is to contribute as a bridge for CNEA’s members to link with the government and the foreign counterparts. The CNEA’s missions are to implement throughout the national policies on nuclear energy development, promote industrial independent innovation and technical advance, and support for improving safety, reliability and economics of nuclear energy utilization.
So, CNEA performs the following duties:
- Organizing communication and cooperation between the members and the government;
- Helping arrange the international exchange for its members with foreign associations and enterprises;
- Carrying out studies on nuclear energy situation, industry development strategy and other key issues, shaping market predict and economic analysis;
- Organizing the peer reviews for operational NPPs;
- Organizing assessment on nuclear power projects under construction and experience exchange;
- Organizing to disseminate information and knowledge concerning nuclear energy utilization and building nuclear safety culture;
- Organizing post training for nuclear energy staff; and
- Offering technical consultation and special technical services under authorization by the government and enterprises.