Центр ядерных исследований Бельгии (SCK/CEN) (46) | Организации
Boeretang 200 BE-2400 MOL Belgium
The main objective of the Belgian Nuclear Research Centre is to maintain a centre of excellence for research on nuclear science and technology and ionising radiation.
Therefore SCK•CEN will:
- In priority conduct research with regard to safety of nuclear installations, safe treatment and disposal of nuclear waste, protection of man and environment against radiation, management of fissile and other strategic materials.
- Conduct research with regard to social implications within the scope of the pursuit of sustainable development.
- Develop, gather and spread the necessary knowledge through education and communication.
- Provide all services asked for in the domain concerned, in particular by the nuclear industry, the medical sector and the gouvernment.
- Make the necessary pluridisciplinary scientific contacts concerning the energy problem.