GdF Suez (Engie) (98) | Организации
GDF SUEZ develops its businesses around a model based on responsible growth to take up today’s major energy and environmental challenges: meeting energy needs, ensuring the security of supply, fighting against climate change and maximizing the use of resources.
The Group provides highly efficient and innovative solutions to individuals, cities and businesses by relying on diversified gas-supply sources, flexible and low-emission power generation as well as unique expertise in four key sectors: liquefied natural gas, energy efficiency services, independent power production and environmental services.
GDF SUEZ employs 214,000 people worldwide in 2010 and achieved revenues of €79.9 billion in 2009. The Group is listed on the Brussels, Luxembourg and Paris stock exchanges and is represented in the main international indices: CAC 40, BEL 20, DJ Stoxx 50, DJ Euro Stoxx 50, Euronext 100, FTSE Eurotop 100, MSCI Europe, ASPI Eurozone and ECPI Ethical Index EMU.
- 214,000 employees throughout the world in 2010
- €79.9 billion in 2009 revenues
- 1,200 researchers and experts at 9 R&D centers in the end of 2009
- No. 5 producer in Europe
- No. 1 independent power producer in the world
- 72.7 GW of installed production capacity
- 20 GW of capacity under construction
- 296 TWh of power production in 2009
Natural gas and LNG
- No. 1 buyer of natural gas in Europe
- No. 1 importer of LNG in the United States
- A supply portfolio of more than 110 bcm
- A fleet of 20 LNG vessels inc. five under construction
- No. 1 supplier to cities and businesses across Europe
- No. 2 supplier of environmental services in the world
- drive – to guarantee performance over the long term for all stakeholders,
- commitment – to associate the Group’s development with respect for the planet,
- daring – to live in the present with optimism while preparing for the future with creativity,
- cohesion – to make energy and the environment sustainable sources of progress and development.